ALFA CANTOR is a highly respected, fast-growing, innovative EPA-certified Refrigerant Reclaimer and Sales company focused on refrigerant recovery, buyback and sales – dealing with HVAC contractors and related companies nationwide.
We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our expanding organization. We know that our employees are our greatest asset, and we take great pride in creating opportunities for them to grow in their knowledge and professional skillsets. Alfa Cantor offers the training required to set you up for success.
We value our employees, along with building a sustainable team and working environment to allow you (as a potential employee) to thrive in. Your attitude and enthusiasm for our business will be critical as you will help build and support our business plans and growth initiatives.
Now is the time to join a innovator in the Refrigerant Reclamation industry.
To apply for any available positions at Alfa Cantor, please email your cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com
If you do not see a specific position that you are interested in, listed below, please feel free to submit your cover letter and resume for consideration, as we are always looking for great talent.
REFRIGERANT SALES SPECIALIST
We are looking for energetic and qualified Refrigerant Sales / Specialists.
Fort Worth, TX; Chicago, IL and Phoenix-Tucson, AZ. Any interested candidate from anywhere in the continental United States should feel free to apply.
The fit …
We are seeking a dynamic sales candidate with great selling, social and relating skills, and an inquisitive mind, who:
- is driven by a “‘can-do” professional attitude,
- is personable and able to talk to anyone with ease
- is comfortable interfacing with customers and prospects
- makes inside and outside (face-to-face) sales calls
- has an assertive demeanor, competitive nature and disciplined approach
- takes the initiative, as well as direction and runs with it
- is a creative self-starter
- is a team player, who works well with others
- is a problem solver with interpersonal skills
- is motivated to succeed, and strives to be the best in the role
- is able to do some warehouse work, and
- is prepared to drive company vehicle to make deliveries and pickups at customers
- The primary objective for this role is to initiate frequent prospect/customer contacts, and reach out to contractors and sell the value and benefit of using Alfa Cantor’s refrigerant solutions and recovery services.
- The Refrigerant Specialist will make independent (inside and outside) sales calls, and service accounts with a goal of building mutually profitable business relationships, and at the same time maximize refrigerant buyback and sales revenue and profitability
- Travels to customer sites for sales meetings, customer support, etc. as required
- Remains abreast of competitive technologies and competitor company activities and positions
- Participates as necessary in appropriate industry shows and conventions
- Conducts him / herself in a professional and courteous manner in all aspects of interaction with customers (existing and potential), contractors, and employees
- Identifies problems or weaknesses and recommends new methods or corrective actions for sales deployment efforts
- Takes a proactive approach to sales development and problem solving
- Efficient time management
Essential Skills and Experience
- A high school diploma or GED is required, a college graduate is preferred.
- Demonstrated sales experience selling to industrial and large commercial customers
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to develop creative methods to improving sales and generating new business
- Strong interpersonal skills and a professional mindset
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, resolve problems, negotiate and manage time
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a sales team
- Proven success in establishing and meeting sales goals
- Proficiency in the use of computers, email, internet search technology and MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an excellent command of the English language (with a clear and courteous telephone voice)
Skills/Experience Valued and Preferred But Not Required
- College graduate
- Experience in an industrial sales position is preferred
You must be flexible and willing to travel, if necessary.
Possess a valid driver’s license.
Must be able to move or lift empty or full refrigerant cylinders, as duties may require.
Base salary commensurate with experience, plus a commission-based fee structure.